2013년 10월 29일 화요일

Documentary about poverty in indonesia

Today, in my English class, i watched a documentary about poverty. A man who was a rubbish cleaner in Britain, came to Indonesia and became one of the cleaner in Indonesia. I have learned a lot of things in the documentary. I have learned...

  • That i should thank what i have right now
  • That the poverty in indonesia is serious
  • That we have to donate and contribute more efforts to the poor
  • I should be sorry for them
  • We have to care about them 
  • And.. I've got an one dream, when i grow up, and if i am rich, i would like to donate money and develop the environment where they live and work.
i was wondering...
  • How much are they paid?
  • why don't they develop the environment?
  • Why is there many difference to Britain and Indonesian Bin man's environment?
When i watched the document, i saw an indonesian man who was a partner of the britain man. He looked happy even he was living and working in a dilapidated place. So i thought again, i don't think money only can make people happy. 

 The documentary is in the Youtube. if you, viewers, want to watch
 http://www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6EWLQw9TiCM

댓글 5개:

  1. Great comments Melissa. How are you going to answer your questions? I would like to see you research those questions.

    답글삭제
  2. Thank you ms.Linzi and i already posted the questions that researched and answers for it

    답글삭제
  3. Your wondering questions are very interesting. I liked what you learned from the documentary.

    답글삭제
  4. I liked your blog a lot because you added your personal feelings about it. And I though the wondering questions were very interesting

    답글삭제
  5. Great, the questions were all spread out and that makes the viewers focus on each one specifically. Although as this is a wondering post I did not see many emotions of what you felt about the documentary.

    답글삭제